Please respect each member's copyrights.
Do not save or use videos or images without permission.
We are always looking for new instructors! If you feel you have something to share and would like to offer a class, please contact me HERE with a brief description of what you've got in mind along with a sample photo or two.
If your idea is accepted, you will be pointed to the Instructors group where you will get your questions answered and receive the support you need. Don't be shy...most of us on this site are very laid back and down to earth imo :)
ANGELA KENNEDY has a new class called
In this workshop I will be demonstrating through several videos how to make an acrylic and colored pencil painting on wood. I will also have a video showing you how I draw my faces and hair! This is my first official online workshop. I hope you will enjoy it! There is no time limit. Work at your own pace.
it's here!...HEATHER MURRAY'S new class!
THIS CLASS FEATURES TWO VIDEOS
1. Making an Altered Board Book (30 min)
2. Art Journals...using old school collage techniques (approx 20 mins)
3. A show and tell discussion board where you can post your creations
4. Q and A discussion board where you can ask Heather questions or post your own thoughts/ideas for others to learn :-)
5. A material list and a description of class and concepts, reflections, & tips from the artist to print out if you so choose!